USE OF ARTWORKWebsite BLOG Commissions Information
- Twitter Youtube
I AM DOING TWO TAGS. THE FIRST IS FROM ERNCER and the other is from NAMTIA. because i can.... Rules:1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made up, then make up your own 10 questions for the people you tagged to answer.
3. Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
4. Go to their pages and inform they've been tagged.
5. Not something stupid like 'you are tagged read this'.
6. You have to legitimately tag people.
7. You cant say no tags.
8. Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry
1. Do you feel you have improved in your art over the last year?
Not really. We're half way into this year... I can't say I improved in the year of 2014 either. I haven't really had the motivation to do anything artistic. Gritting my teeth on a family portrait one hour a day at a time. I've been doing copic doodles. Those are fun, pressure-free doodles.
2. Day or night? When do you most enjoy being awake?
I hate this question. I swear I'm a night person, but rarely do I EVER stay up later than midnight. I hate sleeping in, but I am NOT a morning person. God be with ye who stirs me from my slumber before 8:00am. I feel unproductive and lazy if i sleep in past 9:30am. It's not win/win for anybody
3. Have you ever seen an artist that you've really wanted to just talk to or get to know? (Famous or just on the internet in general, etc.)
Well, one artist that is amazing, I DO know. He can kick anybody's butt in gritty, witty, and pretty drawings
Although, I did friend my idol
. She hasn't posted on DA in a many years, but I found her more active on Facebook. She's taken to the photography side of art not, but at least she left all her digital stuff up for me to STILL gawk at
4. Fried or grilled?
What will bring me closer to death faster? Big ole fat fried food.
5. Would you rather stand or walk for hours?
Well... I stand for hours at my current job. That doesn't seem to bother me. I like the feeling of MOVING, but I'm an unhealthy, slim tit who walks a block and looks like someone has winded me with a bat to the gut and given me a drug to look high.
6. Has your sexuality ever influenced your art?
No, i dont think so. I used to draw little doodles of me and my husband before were were married many years ago. Some were a little... in appropriate for me to be posting at the age of 16 LOL, but were removed not long after when the responsible "adult" side of me kicked in.
I dont particularly explore the realm of sexual themes in drawings or paintings. Doesn't bother me though. I've become desensitized to most things thanks to this effing place....
7. What made you want to share your art online?
My ex-girlfriend. Many many years ago... like 8. My shit was awful back then. Anime with awful proportions and horrible coloring. When I found
i wanted to paint without black lines. I was mesmerized by depth of light/shadow and color.
8. Handgun or Knife?
Ew... i dont know. In another world, I tend to go for battle axes. In this world, I suppose a gun. I'm not a bad shot actually. Little less messy than stabbing someone to death... plus me and blades dont have a good history.
9. If you were evil, or at least ruthless and vicious, what would your theme song be?
Oh gosh... i dont know any good theme songs. I mean honestly. If i could think of the crudest, ugliest Blue October song.... that would be it. He's got some really dark stuff with murder in it.
10. You get your chance to put me on the spot. What's your question for me?
Would you rather be surrounded by insects that sting or a pack of dogs that are aggressive?
's tagQuestions for you
1) What is your favorite film?
That is a hard one. "Walk the Line" about Johnny Cash is one of my favorites. I watched it back to back on TV one night and wasn't bored.
If you had one thing to change about you what would it be?
Pffft. Everything.If i could change one thing it would be my emotional attachment. I wish I could not be emotionally attached to anything.
3) What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
I love digital paintings of realism, fantasy, sci-fi. I enjoy landscapes a lot too.
4) If you could live in a country of your choice, which one would it be?
Country? I finally used Google maps the other day.. with google man. New Zealand looked gorgeous, but everyone wants to live where it's pretty. If I COULD WITHSTAND really crappy cold temperatures, I would live far north away from civilization. The world would be a much better place with my presence wasting valuable space.
5) Why did you originally make a dA account?
My ex-girlfriend/ bff. We were on a few sites together. I sorta stuck to DA like a fly trap.
6) If you could change your username, what would it be?
I CAN change my username, but i see no point. I'm no famous person so real name doesn't matter.
7) What is your favorite food?
Pizza. I always claim a pizza hiatus but never fails i eat at least once... maybe 5 times a week.
8) What music do you like to listen to?
Rock, alternative rock, heavy metal, Asian instrumental, Arabian beats, classical orchestra, opera, ... whatever floats my decrepit boat.
9) What is the longest you've gone without sleep?
Like 24 hours. I can't live without sleep. Of course my deprivation was alcohol-induced.
10) Favorite monster?
uhhh... i like the Minions from Despicable Me. Does those count? If not then... I'M THE MEANEST MONSTER I KNOW
My ten questions for you to answer- I'll do like 15... for two tags lol
1. Oven, microwave, toaster oven, stove?
2. Loud music or soft music?
3. Would you rather be behind someone going 10 miles under speed limit or in front of someone who is riding your ass and forcing you to go 10 miles over the speedlimit ?
4. Would you rather have to have you face smashed into soggy, moldy bread repeatedly or be forced to sit in a wet seat of water and piss?
5. Would you rather sit in the shade with the wind blowing in your face or the sun with no wind at all?
6. Tennis shoes, sandals, flip-flops, boots, or barefoot?
7. Would you rather spend $20 on ingredients and screw up baking a whole cake, or would you rather spend $100 on headphones to have it break two hours after use because you sat on them?
8. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or a neutralist?
9. What is your ideal place to live?
10. Do you currently work, and if so, do you hate your job or love it?
11. Gold or Silver?
12. What is your favorite book genre?
13. Was there ever a childhood memory that has left a great influence on your mindset as an adult?
14. If you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
15. What was something you gorged yourself on and later regretted?
:icon... I DONT HAVE ANY MORE FRIENDS
no one that wouldn't be offended from these questions :
Fav Arists here on DA ...